Note: Scheduler is a Server-type plugin hence there must be only 1 server in the project.
Start a process based on a time interval or a time schedule
- Interval – execute periodically with time intervals in milliseconds (1 second = 1000 milliseconds).
- Flag “Await” will make the scheduler to wait until previous run is completely finished.
- Daily – execute daily at specific time
How to use:
- Start a new project or open an existing one.
- Drag-n-drop Scheduler block to the canvas.
- Select mode: Interval or Daily
- Specify desired parameters for the selected mode
- Link (map) to a target block (e.g. SAP Read table or SQL Client)
In the example below, there are two timers – one is an interval of 60 seconds (60,000 msec.), another is daily at 12AM (00:00).